Receiving your plants
- Your property is accessible to 18 ton, tautliner lorries which are high due to curtains (overhanging trees ca be a problem).
- There is adequate space on your property for the courier to offload and leave the specified number of pallets. (1x 1.2m)
- Please note that failed deliveries, due to lack of access or space to drop, will result in a surcharge of £25 (+VAT) per pallet.
- If no one is available to receive and sign for delivery, we will leave your parcels safely, without a signature.
- Please note that risk in the goods sold passes to you on delivery, whether or not a signature of receipt has been obtained
If these arrangements are not suitable, please email us to make alternative delivery arrangements. A surcharge may be necessary.
These terms apply whether order placed in person, over phone or website.
Click & Collect from our nursery in Bampton
- You are responsible for arrangements to collect your purchase from Hedge Xpress during our usual opening hours: Monday-Friday, between 9am and 4pm and is from our nursery in Bampton, OX18 2AA
- You accept that plants are in good condition upon collection
General Terms and Conditions
- All orders are subject to availability with prices subject to VAT and the general terms and conditions given on this page
- These terms and conditions prevail over and are to the exclusion of all other contractual terms unless expressly agreed by us in writing.
- If a plant variety or size is unavailable we will contact you to suggest, without obligation, a suitable and available alternative
- Payment is due with order
- Once payment is made, should the customer change their mind regarding species/ size of plants, HedgeXpress is only obligated to give a credit note against future purchases.
- The customer should bear in mind with refunds that there are costs associated with card payments and Pay Pal which will have to be borne by the customer.
- Where payment remains outstanding, title remains with JBS Nurseries Ltd. until full payment has been received
- Though we may keep your details on file, we NEVER share them with third parties
- If you do not wish to receive catalogues and other communications from us, please let us know
Problems / Limitation of Liability
- Plants are warranted as being good quality, healthy stock at the date of delivery.
- We are, of course, bound by UK consumer rights and protection laws, so, if there are any problems with your order, please notify us by email within 5 working days of receipt
- Where goods are returned (by mutual agreement) through no fault of ours, we will charge for transport two ways, administration & handling twice.
- Under any circumstances, our liability, however arising and including liability for negligence as well as all liability under the express and implied terms of the contract with you, is restricted to the replacement of the goods sold and delivered or a refund of the amounts paid
- We will not be liable for any other direct or indirect loss suffered by you, including for loss of profits or other economic loss, even if we are made aware before the time of your order of any circumstances that might give rise to such loss.
Company No. 04548809
Telephone: 01993 850979