Evergreen hedges are a popular option amongst gardeners due to the numerous benefits it offers planters. This year-round hedge option can offer your garden or space a full-bodied hedge with permanent leaf coverage that is consistent throughout any season.
What Are the Benefits of Evergreen Hedges?
- A low maintenance option (there are only a few leaves to sweep up throughout the year, and evergreens only require trimming if you plan on controlling its shape and height)
- Evergreens have dense foliage
- This hedge plant offers privacy through a natural screen effect
- Its thick and verdant appearance is highly attractive
- There is a wide range of diverse hedge plants to choose from, with many colours and flowering styles
- Evergreens can absorb pollutants and even help improve air quality
- They can act as a barrier to wind and can reduce noise pollution, especially in urban areas
- Evergreen provide shelter for wildlife
- Some evergreen produce flowers and berries if left untrimmed which serves as a source of food and nutrients for wildlife
- They can act as a good source for absorbing water in areas where drainage isn’t as sufficient
All of the benefits make evergreen hedges a great option for those who are environmentally conscious or simply require a low-maintenance and private hedge solution. Furthermore, evergreen hedges are especially effective at attracting wildlife. Therefore, if you wish to entice more creatures to your space, evergreens are truly a wonderful option.
If you’re unsure as to which evergreen hedge will be the best option for you then please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01993 850979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to talk to you through your options. We can help you decide on the best option based on your preferences of height, growing condition, and level of maintenance that may be required.